Have a question for us? Check out these frequently asked questions below:
What do I need to know before placing my order?
- On each one of our product pages we indicate the order processing time before your item is shipped (most of our products ships in 3-5 days). This time is in business days only.
- Delivery time is the time it will take for your product to be shipped after your order has been processed.
- Make sure you consider processing time and delivery time when placing your order.
- Products may have different production & delivery times and may be shipped separately. Different products also may require different packaging.
How fast is the shipping/delivery time?
- Different products have different shipping times. Visit our Shipping page for further details.
- Keep in mind that the shipping time is in addition to the processing time.
Who ships my package?
- Our t-shirts and hoodies are shipped to the US via USPS 1st class, to Canada via USPS International 1st class and internationally via USPS First Class. See Shipping for delivery times.
- Our belt buckles are shipped internationally via Canada Post. See shipping options at checkout for delivery times (tracking available).
Who mails my stickers?
- Our stickers are mailed within Canada, the US and internationally via Canada Post. See Mailing for delivery times.
Can I cancel or change my order?
- The moment your order is placed, we send it to production, usually instantaneously! This guarantees fast delivery & efficient production times, but unfortunately leaves little room to fix any errors.
- Please verify that your shipping & billing information is 100% correct (no missing unit numbers!) before placing your order.
- If your shipping details aren’t accurate, your order may be undeliverable or may be sent to an incorrect address. Concrete Cutters Brotherhood is not responsible for any missing packages or lost items due to address issues.
- We are unable to offer any size change, address change or cancellation requests once your order has been placed.
What to expect from your Concrete Cutters Brotherhood products?
- We use Direct to Garment technology for our t-shirts and hoodies. Our machines print full color on dark or light garments. DTG provides an excellent image quality, durability and is soft and breathable.
- Our stickers come in either gloss or matte finish.
- We try to produce our products as close to the online preview that you see. Sometimes the image placement might be slightly different, but we do our best to make sure what you see is what you get!
How to care for your Concrete Cutters Brotherhood products?
- For all clothing products, we highly suggest hand washing or using with a cold, gentle cycle and hanging to dry.
- Our prints are super vibrant and never peel or fade, so you can wear them as much as you want!
What payment methods are accepted?
- We accept payment via Paypal. Paypal also permits the use of a credit card.
Are there any additional fees I have to pay?
- No handling/processing fees are ever charged.
- You may be responsible for paying customs clearance/duty fees when you receive your order.
My order won`t go through, help!
- Ensure that the billing address you entered matches that of your credit card.
- Still not working? Try selecting PayPal with as a payment method during checkout.
- If you’re still having trouble shoot us an email and we’ll help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Facebook!
- Check out our Facebook Group, Concrete Cutters Brotherhood.
How can I be featured on your social media pages or website?
- Share a picture of yourself with your Concrete Cutters Brotherhood gear and be sure to tag us.
Did we miss something?
- Check out our Contact Page to get in touch with us.